Grammy show

Okay, here's the info on the Grammy Award ceremonies.  It's Wednesday
night, February 21, on CBS, starting at 8:00 Eastern time.  It looks
like they're (optimistically) planning to finish by 11:00.

Scanning the articles in the local paper, I don't seem any mention
right off of The Who's Lifetime Achievement Award, or where in the show
it might happen.  Guess we'll just have to watch the whole thing.

LB