Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #343

, as if Meher Baba pinched his ass, he steps back from the mic and a
smile of love appears on his face and he blows me a kiss. He's certainly
psychotic!

I think its more of an extremly bi-polar condition Frustrated and hateful
one minute then warm and gentle the next . Of course we all know that there
is a part of Pete that loves an incendiary live show with people shouting
out pr speaking out when they feel enraged, and getting the bands gears
going from the energy that energy
 In the 60's and 70's when he smashed guitars yes psychotic is an applicable
term. His " Loss of contact with reality"
drew