Re: Mastering and slavery

<<From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
"I'm not particularly offended by the jokes, but I can
certainly see why
others are. Especially Jeff, who is not only a Clapton
fan but has a young
daughter (and a future Rock guitarist on the way)."

I was not offended.  I just did not think either
Scott's or Jon's dead
Clapton child jokes were funny at all.

This little episode has made me do a little
self-analysis and makes me think
of one of my favorite jokes, which I wrote:

I tell this joke as an impersonation of my dog...
Q:  Why did the cat cross the road?
A:  To get squashed by a car.
Dog laughs uncontrollably.>>

That reminds me of another sick joke in that vein from
the Twisted Humor Funnies' webpage, which lets their
members vote on how funny each joke, image, and sound
file is.  I think the average for the one image was
something like a two, and it went "What's twelve
inches long and makes a woman scream?  Crib death."
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com