Re: Mastering and slavery

> >I didn't take it that way.  I just thought Scott meant the Clapton household
> >wasn't to be trusted with small children.
>
> I don't think that's what he meant.  I thought it was just a
> tasteless joke.  Scott?

Sure I was making a joke, however, it could've been much more "taste-
less" had I worded it differently or conjured other images than that of
shut windows.

Listen, I think most of my quips & comments hit their targets with non-
offensive humor & wit but I can't change who I am (a sarcastic, irrev-
erent son of a bitch).

I will, however, give more thought before I post a comment that I think
might offend, which is what I believe was asked of me in the first place.

- SCHRADE in Akron