RE: Let's see Action !!! Let's see Who cares.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Don't braise ur eye
>
>It's supposed to be  "...don't raise your eye."

Are ya suuuure?  I hear braised eye is quite the delicacy in some countries.
Hmmmm, what would Hannibal think?

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Don't Brace Your Eye?
>
>I have that LIFEHOUSE TO LEEDS boot where they do an early
>take of WGFA and, instead of "constitution,"  Rog sings "complitootin!"

No way!
You've noticed that too??
Roger really has a problem with the word constitution.
I have another boot (arrrg, can't remember what it is!  Wait, is it on the
tape you sent me way back?????) where he pronounces it "conti-tu-tin".

My wife always makes it a point to mimic him when she hears this (just what
I need).
Must be the "s-t" transfer and "sh" sounds.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>>The Tommy movie was great,
>
>I thought that one sucked.

<GAAAAASSSSP!!!!>
looking again after covering my eyes.....
yep it's still there!
<GAAAAASSSSP!!!>

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Mastering and slavery
>
>Why can't The Who do something similar, you ask?  Because Pete Townshend
has
>some sort of large object in his digestive tract that prevents him from
>giving it the go ahead.  This is the same problem that is keeping him from
>writing music for The Who.  I don't get it.  He seemed completly
comfortable
>with cutting loose on stage last year.  We've not seem him that inspired in

>years.  What the fuck is the difference between opening up his heart on
>stage and opening up his heart on paper and in the studio?!?!

I have to say I'm with Jeff on this.  What the fuck?  I wish they would stop
being soooo concerned with how they will be received by the general public.
And sooooo concerned with their Legend status and fear of damaging that.
Hell, not doing anything for all these years has been more damaging than
releasing something that not everyone likes.  If ya just stop worrying about
it, and let it flow...similar to how the Tour 2000 flowed, everything will
be a'ight.
Stop giving a fuck, and throw yourself in!

Yeah, yeah, easier said then done....I know.
But ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!  I mean Grrrrrrrr, Arf, and then
ROOOOAAAAAARRRR!!!

Also agree, Tina was about long legs, shakin' her thang, and generating
energy.  That gets tough when you're the solo attention getter on a stage at
her age.  And Elton, you let yourself go my man.  Elton looks at times like
he has trouble breathing, let alone able to do a whole show.  This, coming
from a big Elton fan.  My first album ever was "Don't Shoot Me, I'm only the
piano player".
I for one would love a "golden-years" life of making music, and then doing
the odd short tours here and there.
We're not asking for global month after month touring.  Hell, I'm not even
asking for a tour...right now.  Just an opportunity to hear The Who with Zak
in the studio.  Don't be careful not to preach.  I want preaching.  I need
advise.  Tell us what you're thinking.  Give us the reaffirmation that our
thinking is still relevant.  *That's* what makes The Who still relevant
today.  But, they won't be if they don't.  Capeche?

>Where is the leadership?!?!?

Yeah!!!  Where the hell is Rog????  Maybe Pete and Rog being all buddy-buddy
*isn't* the best thing for The Who after all!
Rog needs to get his ass into Pete's face and wake his shit up.
Something like "no more friggin Scoops, let's get back to what made you
famous in the first bleedin' place!  With out The Who, you'd be nothing."

>I'm not even sure I would
>attend another 'Greatest Hits' show in my hometown.

(cough) Bullshit!
or,
Baaaaaaahahaha, good one Jeff.

Stay in Tune,