Re: Mastering and Slavery

From: John Hughes <john@pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk>
"Maybe Pete thinks if he writes songs for the "Who" he will be admitting
that he just can't do it as a artiste, except by writing for the Who,
and above all he desperately wants to prove he is a serious composer
outside of the Who?"

John,
Your assertion makes sense to me.  Ego, fear and anal-retentiveness are the
enemies of Pete's creativity.  I'll echo a suggestion Kevin O'Neal made a
few months ago:  Pete should smoke some dope.  Of course, Kevin expressed
this thought with much more color than I can.

Self-medication of an innocuous substance could be the right device to
unblock Pete's brain.  Save my fandom, Pete.  Go to Amsterdam if you must,
but please do something!

:-)

Jeff