Re: New argument-BOR, CFNYC version or TKAA version?

>CFNYC version is better.  Roger's voice- though strained on the first few
>lines, warms up nicely and sounds almost vintage the rest of the way.  The
>"OOOOOOh, sally take my hand" sounded like he was 25 yrs old and his scream
>on "They're all wasted" was excellent, IMO.  Pete's guitar work is better
>in NYC and his "Don't cry..." was pure.  Roger's harmonica work is actually
>WAY better in NYC than TKAA.  Zak can't be Keith, but the drum work was
>very, very good in NYC.  Opinions?

Heheh.  I haven't compared the two, but I like CFNYC, too.  They were
getting great energy off the crowd, really rocking along.  John and Pete had
figured out that the sound was too low and turned up really loud.  Roger was
nicely warmed up and into the volume.  It started off good but ordinary, and
once they got to the harmonica part, the thing was almost off the rails the
rest of the way through.  That's what the excitement is all about.  :)  John
screwed up right there--the Ox, the solid foundation of The Who, the
mainstay of the rhythm--and Roger had to go it alone.  He is hot, isn't he?
:)

keets