Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 22:05:43 -0200
From: "Elon V. Brisola" <evb62@gmx.net>
Subject: RE:Remixes / re-issues etc

My guess:

 - New Model Army
Album: "The Ghost of Cain"

Am I right? What do I get?

Cheers,
Elon

at the RAH show on 8th February and want to meet beforehand or aferwards for
a drink(s) then I'll buy you one.  But, also remember the name of my, then,
management company.  That's been fun and I'm still of the opinion that WE as
WHO fans certainly have a right to pass comment on who fiddles with their
(the Who recordings) BUT we don't have the right to constantly criticize the
decisions made by the band's principle composer, the band members or their
managament!  At the end of the day if they're happy with what's done then
it's achieved the criteria that they would have  set down AND we don't have
to buy it if we don't want to!!

NM