Re: Hi

Just wanted to add on that not only is it a good idea to keep your
Anti-Virus programs up to date, you should also keep your Web-browser and
E-mail client itself up to date.

There is another virus going around that targets older version of MS
Outlook. It spreads by repling to any unread message in your inbox as well
as your entire address book and then installs a trojan virus on your
computer which will record your keystrokes.

Most service providers have the latest versions of Internet Explorer or
Netscape on hand for new users. You can usualy get one of those discs for
free (Or a small fee) just by asking.

Any questions feel free to ask (off-list).

Brian Wright
Technical Support Representative
EZ Works Internet