Re: Questions for the collectors

>Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:04:10 -0500
>From: Stuart Pittman <stoo@CAE.COM>
>
>I agree. Giving up doubles is understandble but if you
>like The Who so much, keep it all. One day you may regret
>selling them. :(

Sad but true story:  years ago a friend (no names but some of you
know him) sold all his Who and Who-related vinyl, a couple milk
crates' worth, including near-mint copies of all the Meher Baba
albums, hard-to-find boots, etc., during a fade in his interest and
competition from other interests (family, job, etc.). A few years
later, he renewed his interest in The Who, and is still trying to
replace some of the stuff.

So the moral is:  keep all your stuff...eventually some of it will
make other fans happy and the rest will occupy its own niche in a
landfill somewhere.

Cheers,
--
Alan