The Who on Broadway - How difficult could it be if Kiss can do it?

I see that Kiss is planning to mount a musical theater procuction.
<http://www.sonicnet.com/news/archive/story.jhtml?id=1451271>

I like this quote from Gene Simmons:
" 'Mamma Mia!' has the right spirit. It's not really about Abba, it's more
about the music and what it does to people.  Clearly, some of this will be
biographical, but we'd like to concentrate more on the magic and what it all
means. When you really think of it, 'The Music Man' is less about this guy
who comes into town and starts playing music, and more on the effect it had
around him. That's what we're striving for."

If Gene can do this and grasp the concepts so handily, what is stopping Pete
from getting Quad moving?