Re: Edited "I'm Free" from IOW video

re:

> Why on earth was "I'm Free"`on the IOW video edited to exclude the lines
"and
> freedom tastes of reality"?  Why edit lines in such a short but awesome
song?

Supposedly, large portions of the film were pretty badly damaged.  This is
also why there are so many shots that don't match the music.  Why they
didn't do that in this case, I don't know.

>  Also- Heaven and Hell appears in the credits at the end but isn't in the
> video- which begins with I Can't Explain.

Heaven and Hell is on both the Japanese laserdisc and the regular American
DVD.  You must have the VHS version.  Time to upgrade to the DVD....