Re: Roger smashed one!

Hi Joe,

No problem and I am glad you enjoyed it :-)
I found the promo and the complete "Full Metal
Rackets" video last night, I haven't seen this in
yonks and it's not bad for the time period, I may post
this later.

Threre are some other things I might post later
tomorrow night, maybe something "really" interesting
;-)

Best,

Dave...

=====