Fwd: new album and criticism of it's hard

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
Full-name: Sroundtable
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:55:22 EDT
Subject: new album and criticism of it's hard
To: the-who-digest@igtc.com

I am VERY fired up about the prospect of one more who album and an ensuing
tour.  I'm sure TED can put aside their differences and make it work.  As to
"It's Hard," Eminence Front is one the best songs theWho ever had, and even
tho the entire album is not as good as most others- it certainly is solid.  I
know that Pete will make sure that the new album will break ground like the
Who did for most of their prime, which is why I consider them the greatest
rock and roll band of all time and pete a god.  They could have played it
safe, like the Beatles, but were never satisfied to be like everyone else.
In that way, I can forgive efforts like Face Dances.