Re: JE video list?

La-La-La Lela re:

>Here's the list today.  Thanks to Kathy M. for adding several.
>Anything else?

With two exceptions, this list excludes TV studio
appearances and live performances.

---------------

Promos/Videos

The Who

I Can' Explain
Substitute (2 versions)
The Kids Are Alright
Happy Jack
Call Me Lightning
Anyway,Anyhow,Anywhere (1988)
The Seeker (2 versions)
Going Mobile (1984)
Join Together
Who Are You
You Better You Bet
Don't Let Go The Coat
Another Tricky Day
Eminence Front
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

Roger

Get Your Love
Near To Surrender
Walking The Dog
You and Me (finale)
Milk Train
Hearts Right
Oceans Away
Proud
One Of The Boys
Say It Ain't So (w/Moon + The Ox)
Free Me
Don't Wait On The Stairs
Walking In My Sleep
After The Fire
Let Me Down Easy
Quicksilver Lightning (2 versions)

John

Too Late The Hero
Van-Pires (?)

Pete

Parvardigar
Rough Boys
Keep On Working
Let My Love Open The Door
I Am An Animal
A Little Is Enough
Prelude (2 versions)
Face Dances Part 2
Communication
Stardom In Acton
Exquisitely Bored
Slit Skirts
Uniforms
Nightshool
Secondhand Love (alternate cut of music film)
Face The Face (alternate cut of music film)
Give Blood (alternate cut of concert video)
A Friend Is A Friend
English Boy

-------------------------

La-La-La Lela's list re:

>The Who:
>Magic Bus (Beat Club)
>Sister Disco (from Kampuchea)
>Athena

The first two cannot truly be considered videos or
promo films and should be excluded.

Can anyone prove that there is a video for "Athena"?
I am very skeptical about this one, as it's existence
seems to be only in idle banter here on this list.
One frequent poster claimed they had it *somewhere*
but never actually dug it out and confirmed it. Until
there is some evidence, I would strongly hesitiate
adding "Athena" to the list.

>Roger:
>Emotion (with Barbara Streisand and Mikail Baryshnikov)
>Rock And Roll
>Take Me Home
>The One and Only (with Chesney Hawkes)

"Emotion" is not a Roger video. He doesn't even sing in it.
The others I am not familiar with. Could someone describe
them, please? (Kathy)?

>John:
>Peg Leg Peggy
>My Wife

These are from an appearance on Old Grey Whistle Test
and are not videos.

"Cyclin' all my videotapes",
Stoo