More videos

Here's the list today.  Thanks to Kathy M. for adding several.  Anything
else?

The Who:
Happy Jack
Call Me Lightning (Cobwebs and Strange)
Eminence Front (Live performance from Largo, Md?)
Magic Bus (Beat Club)
Sister Disco (from Kampuchea)
You Better You Bet
Another Tricky Day
Don't Let Go the Coat
Athena

Roger:
Free Me (Roger running around a set with jail bars and etc.  I seem to
recall that he was wearing a black tight fitting shirt showing his
muscles and that the set was predominantly red.)
One of the Boys (Roger riding a motorcycle)
Emotion (with Barbara Streisand and Mikail Baryshnikov)
Quicksilver Lightning
Walking In My Sleep (with boxing gloves)
Say It Ain't So Joe
Rock And Roll
After The Fire
Let Me Down Easy (w/ Bryan Adams)
Take Me Home
The One and Only (with Chesney Hawkes)

Pete:
Rough Boys
Give Blood
English Boy
Let My Love Open the Door
I Am an Animal
A Little Is Enough
Empty Glass
Keep On Working
A Friend Is A Friend (Pete isn't in it, it being an animated video)

John:
Too Late the Hero
(The Ox on a soundstage with a backdrop and his buzzard
bass (gold?).  It was very similar to the cover picture of the
album, they might have been from the same shoot.)
Peg Leg Peggy
My Wife