Re: JE video list?

Sister Disco was most definately a music video excerpted from the
Kampuchea footage.  I had forgotten that MTV played that -tons-.

I was the one who spoke about the Athena video.  I just swear that we had
more than 1 video for It's Hard.   We definately had Eminence Front, and
this was 1982, where 'video was king', so they almost certainly had a
second video.  I have a fuzzy memory of having seen one, I just can't
remember what it was!  Cry If You Want, perhaps?
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>