Re: Pete in a box

>While The Who certainly exists in that box, the individual members do not
>and have not for years.

I certainly agree with this, except that I'm not sure The Who fits into the
box that well, either.  They sort of snuck out of it about 1978, and haven't
been comfortable in there since.  Of course, they get a lot of flack every
time they do something weird like hire a bunch of horn players, but they
seem to persist in thinking it should be okay for them to do that.

;)
keets