Re: Rereleases

In article <001101c0cec2$4ecf4e40$0900a8c0@HOYASOFT23>,
    "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>  writes:

> This is all old, old news.  Where have you been?

I don't spend 100% of my free time reading all the minutia about the
Who.  I don't spend hours and hours comparing bootlegs to remasters or
original releases or whatever.  I just listen to the music and like
it.  I suppose white fagn has the time to do nothing else but pore
over this stuff and catalog, index, organize and file away all the
minutia, but I've got better things to do with my life.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>