Re: Rereleases

re:

> This just made me laugh out loud at the sheer hubris of it all!  What a
riot!

> Ever consider the fact that Pete probably tries lots of tweaks and
> variations on songs and what you consider as the "correct" one is only
> just one version and variation of what Pete has assembled and tried
> over the years?

(snip)

Time is Passing on O&S is MISSING A CHANNEL.  The steel guitar and piano
aren't there.  It was obviously not Pete trying any 'tweaks'.  Even Astley
said the tape was damaged.  The weird thing is that on the bootleg, the
*other* channel was damaged, so there is obviously something pretty strange
going on.

This is all old, old news.  Where have you been?