Re: I am Spock!

Jeff,

re:

> Perhaps a sign that you have been overindulging in Who-ness.

No, not really.  I haven't listened to Who music in a week or two.  I just
have always found that the fanboy/fangirl attitude, no matter what the
object of the fandom, is silly and childish.  I love the music of The Who as
much as anyone on these lists, I simply don't blindly and automatically love
any product that emanates from some of the incompetent people that surround
the band.  Somehow on this list, being at all critical of anyone in the band
or even anyone working for the band, e.g. Astley or Curbishley, is frowned
upon.  You can love something and still not lose the ability to be critical
of parts of it that suck.

> I find that if I put the crack pipe down for a few days that next hit
feels much better :o)

Really?  I've heard that stuff is pretty dangerous.  You might want to try
detox before you have a heart attack.  Actually, listening to Crackhead Bob
on the Howard Stern show might do the trick....