Re: I am Spock!

In article <002401c0cf2a$8c116460$0500a8c0@HOYASOFT23>,
    "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>  writes:

> Somehow on this list, being at all critical of anyone in the band
> or even anyone working for the band, e.g. Astley or Curbishley, is frowned
> upon.  You can love something and still not lose the ability to be critical
> of parts of it that suck.

Not at all.  Be critical all you want, but I'm really sick of the
endless whining and bitching about the remasters.  Its really this
simple: if you don't like it, don't buy it!  Noone is forcing you to
buy the remasters and its not like the originals are hard to find.
They're in the used bins in every CD store I walk into now because of
the remasters.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>