Re: The Who on cd

>now i know this is on amazon.com, but where exactly on the site do i go to
>to see these lists?

Amazon.com doesn't have any lists, as far as I can tell, but when you look
at a particular item, then they show its sales rank.  I got the first couple
of lists at an Amazon.com affiliate called Tbook.com, but Roger and Pete
solo were all the search engine would bring up, so I had to get the others
by looking through the individual albums/movies for John and The Who.  I'm
sure most of the big companies have inventory management like this, and it
must not have been too hard to Tbook to build a search engine to sort by the
rank.  I wonder if anybody makes reports of the sales ranks available to
artists or their management companies?

It's a fun little exercise, isn't it?  I might check again after a while and
see if the ranks have changed any.  And meanwhile, everybody's gotta quit
dissing IT'S HARD.

;)
keets