RE: The Who on cd

TWENTIETH CENTURY MASTERS is more recent, though, right?  Didn't it come out
at the end of 1999?  To commemorate the Millennium, apparently.  I expected
it was part of a collector's series and that a bunch of music fans would
feel the had to have it to show they properly appreciated 20th Century
music.  There's probably one for Hendrix, and The Stones, and of course, The
Beatles.

Don't they charge more for things that are selling well?

keets