Re: The Who on cd

Well, they never released the live material before from Tommy at the Leeds
because the band felt they had lost a bit of intensity during Tommy. It is
hard to keep your intensity during Tommy with all the short songs I think.
But the fact that they are releasing it is good. I think it means they are
not afraid of what people will think of it. Plus, they could have already
been in the ox's home studio recording new material since January, like the
ox said they would. :::praying:::

Scott p. not Scott s.
THIS IS A SONG WE FEATURED ON THE LIVE AT LEEDS ALBUM, IT IS A SONG CALLED
NAKED EYE-Pete, 12.17.1982, maple leaf gardens, Toronto, Canada