Re: Storytellers DVD?

>>Not only that it also allowed you to play any region discs and
could serve as a MP3 player.  If that weren't enough they
were the cheapest DVD on the market at less than $200.
The RIAA filed lawsuits and got them to stop selling them
after Apex dragged their feet, as they were flying off the selves.
I hear there are other machines with the same features.>>

They are still around.  You can buy one at www.neworleansx.com.  I was seriously debating buying one.  It's actually quite difficult to find reviews of this specific player, and I spent about 3 weeks reviewing all my options/opinions from others on the net.  In the long run, I decided to go with a Sony based on their reputation for audio and visual quality.  This one is pretty cheap and does do everything it says it can (apparently).  It's most likely a DVD player from Hong Kong put into a new case.

Jason

Bruce

http://www.mail2web.com/ .