Aerosmith RS article

I said what I thought was some pretty innocuous stuff about Aerosmith...

keets "I was watching the RnR Hall of Fame induction and thinking they
needed to have a look at what TED are doing."
Schrade "TED taking advice from Aerosmith is one of the signs of the
Apocalypse, isn't it?"

keets - I didn't see their performance.
Schrade - They should take advice from moron fans like me first.

What was I thinking?  Before this turns into an Aerosmith-bashing party
or a "Jeff is wrong" discussion, please read this carefully:  I DID NOT
NOW OR EVER SUGGEST OR THINK THAT AEROSMITH SHOULD BE COMPARED TO THE
GREATEST MEN TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH (AKA THE WHO).  I was
merely suggesting that the interview is an interesting view of old guys
rocking out and continuing to work together after many years of
groupness.  That is all.

Jeff