Re: Springsteen HBO concert

In a message dated 04/08/2001 2:19:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jjthandmeh@juno.com writes:

<<  I think the E Street Band could easily kick
 TED's butts in a rumble :-)

I think roger could kick bruce's ass...he is in just as good as shape, and
roger did punch townshend and hit moon way back when ...mmmhmhmhhm....pete i
think is nimble too but what about john??? No one has ever seen john move i
dont think so the jury is out on him but there are more 10 members of e st.
band and only 5 in the who...could we add a few roadies in to make it even???

THIS IS A SONG CALLED I DONT EVEN KNOW MYSELF, THANK YOU-keith moon, july 7,
1970, tanglewood music shed, tanglewood, MA