Re: Whormones aka Tommy doesn't know how old he is

"Mark R. Leaman" wrote:

> Well I DON'T! I don't care when athletes retire, that doesn't mean their
> hormones aren't working as well...just that their bodies have had a few
> decades of abuse. What if they started at 25, would they still be retiring
> at 30? And how old is Magic Johnson? He never seems to quit, but he's gotta
> be in his 40s by now, huh?
>
> > It's a gradual process, but still there's a big physical difference
> between
> > fifteen and thirty.
>
> Physical, yeah, hormonal, I don't think so. Actually if you take care of
> yourself and don't go out on a field and hit other men as hard as you can
> (or other nonsense like that), 25-50 is the male prime of life.

	Like I've said in my previous message, I'm 37, and though I certainly
don't proclaim to physically 17 years old, I DO however "feel" a very
energetic 17 at times, when for one example I get back from one of my
twice weekly 15 mile bicycle rides!  Throw that in with having a couple
of ice "cold ones" immediately afterwards of that and I feel like I can
leap a tall building in a single bound! :)
	My regular job is very physical as well, so that keeps me hardcore
agile......just like Roger Daltrey!! :)

							Joseph