Re: Whormones aka Tommy doesn't know how old he is

mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

Last year our boys didn't embarrass us, did they?
Blues performers "look good" playing at any age

Exactly keets, I think grace slick is embarrassed to be on stage now singing
songs 30 yrs. Old...GOOD THING TED IS NOT...I think Pete loves to sing songs
that are 30 yrs. Old b/c IMHO, he wants people to understand,love,respect,
etc., his music..that is why he rambles when he explains a song...Pete,
luckily, is not embarrassed.

Scott p. not Scott s.
WHY SHOULD I CARE, WHY SHOULD I CARE-5:15