Re: Whormones aka Tommy doesn't know how old he is

> Hey, I am 36 and my hormones are working fine!  :-)

Neil:

You tell `em! I've got 9 years on you and mine are still working "too" well
also.

> I think that's about right.

Keets:

Well I DON'T! I don't care when athletes retire, that doesn't mean their
hormones aren't working as well...just that their bodies have had a few
decades of abuse. What if they started at 25, would they still be retiring
at 30? And how old is Magic Johnson? He never seems to quit, but he's gotta
be in his 40s by now, huh?

> It's a gradual process, but still there's a big physical difference
between
> fifteen and thirty.

Physical, yeah, hormonal, I don't think so. Actually if you take care of
yourself and don't go out on a field and hit other men as hard as you can
(or other nonsense like that), 25-50 is the male prime of life.

> This is in the wild that I'm talking about.

OK, so who's more of a wild man than me? All right, then. And I don't even
eat sunflower seeds.

> What does swing have to do with Rockabilly?  Swing is a jazz style, right?

Yes, but when you listen to Setzer's albums you can hear how similar the
music is. Try it and you'll see.

> I am gathering that we agree that age = bad, drugs = good or bad
(depending
> on your philosophy), dirty talk = wood, wood = good.  Is that a fair
> summation of the lists' views?

Jeff:

I don't know, but it was funny.

> that people wont like her music or she can no longer perform on stage w/o
> being considered an oldies act. just a thought since we are on the topic
of
> age.

Scott P:

I think it's more like she wants to be what she was, and there's way too
much alcohol between. Last year our boys didn't embarrass us, did they?
Blues performers "look good" playing at any age. Maybe Pete is embarrassed
to emulate what he sees as a staged performance (by jumping and
windmilling), but he doesn't HAVE to do that.

> Well, certainly wood = alive.

Keets:

Sure about that? I mean, we know that fingernails and hair keeps growing
after one dies...

> For one think, I don't think Grace Slick has grown a lot.

Oh yes she has; she used to be quite thin.

       "It's the economy, stupid!"
             former President Bill Clinton

           Cheers                               ML