Re: KENNY V KEITH

From: Jon Rhein <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
> Err--nope.  If you'd seen the outtakes of the '30 years' video interviews,
> you'd know that Roger goes on about how much he HATES Jones and his
> drumming.

How about this quote from Roger's 1994 Goldmine interview:

"As soon as you put Kenney Jones.all he used to do was (imitates drum fill)
and boom-chick, boom-chick, boom-chick, it was fucking horrible!  It used to
drive me crazy!  I used to want to die on the stage.  I was gonna buy him a
pair of brushes."

Then he says other things in the same interview that are complimentary.

Everyone talks about how Pete contradicts himself but no one notices that
Roger is about as bad.  Perhaps we all are.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm