Fwd: KENNY V KEITH

Roger didnt have to say anything... He could of said yes i didnt like him but
we are friends now.. Roger speaks his mind....They are friends ok

-- BEGIN included message

> So if Keith had lived, would Rog have had an affair with Mrs. Kenny?  You
> gotta wonder.

ER??.....Eh! :0)

>  have Roger Daltrey saying on video that he and Kenney are good friends

ha ha, well he wouldn't say "oh by the way, do you know I gave kenney's
wife one"?? As far as I'm aware, for obvious reasons Kenney does not
like Roger. And I can assume that after Roger being sued Roger aint too
pleased with kenney.

> You make it sound as if the only difference between the two was that
> Keith was a show-off or entertainer,

Like I said, I'm not a drummer so i cant comment on the technical side
of it and keith was actually my favourite drummer so i'm not putting
keith down, sorry if it sounds that way. Read Siegal's last message, he
sums up the technical side of it.

Cheers to siegal for that message by the way, very interesting.

-- END included message