MSG Pre-Show & MSG Tickets Available

I was near MSG on Saturday so I had an opportunity to check out the suggested
bars for our pre-show gatherings.  Cafe 31 has a decent size rectangular bar,
a good menu, and a stereo system.  According to the bartender, they will play
music from whatever band is appearing at the Garden.  Molly Wee's is an Irish
bar/restaurant that has a decent size bar, jukebox and a menu that is
distinctively Irish.  It also smells like it's been sanitized.  The Play by
Play lounge, located inside MSG is the best choice, however, it may be booked
for private parties on two of the nights.  I will no more Wednesday.  If the
Play by Play is available, I suggest that be the place.  If not, Cafe 31 is
the best alternative.  I'll keep you posted.

I have two pairs of great seats available.  On opening night 10/3, 19th row
center orchestra (section 2, row S) and on Friday, 10/6, I have loge 81H. I
will only sell them as pairs. The price is $270 per ticket which includes all
of the Ticketmaster charges.  If interested, please e-mail me privately.

David in NYC