Re: Naked Eye/See Me Feel Me

To All:

Q104.3, NY's only "classic rock" station just announced that the band is indeed
the Wallflowers. I haven't yet had chance to confirm with the box office.

Tweeter: Jeff, I found it to be my favorite, not necessarily the best, but to me
it was. As I was lucky enough to be in the front row for that show and when they
went into the NE/SMFM songs, it caught me totally by surprise. When Roger
repeated Pete's verse, instead of the 3rd verse, it gave me the chance to hear
one of my most fav verses done by both Pete & Rog, the same night! When they
make these mistakes on stage, I find I get a big kick out of it.

That night Pete was making fun of Roger, behind his back, all night. It was
instant karma, when Pete blew the beginning of, of all songs, Pinball Wizard,
and had to restart it! It was an extremely magical and special night !

magik