Monthly Salt Lake who parties continue...

Nick came over to my house last night and we looked at the new live
photo book (awesome) and listened to the following boots:

    IBC Demos
    Fillmore East '68
    Long Live Rock ('79; we listened to half of it)

while sipping some brews and generally chatting about the Denver show
(which we both saw).

If you haven't done it yet, I strongly recommend you solicit other
listers to join you for similar events if you have lots of stuff
you've collected over the years as I have.  We always have a blast!
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,