Re: Olga: Latest (no Who)

> ObWho:  Reminds me of one of the Python's speeches during the credits of
> the Secret Policemen's Ball where he talks about rescuing people who are
in
> jail for nothing more than telling their government to stuff it.

Reminds me of the old joke about the American talking to the Russian:
American:  In my country I can stand on any street corner and yell "the U.S.
sucks!" and no one will arrest me!
Russian:  I have the same freedom!
American Oh yeah?
Russian: Yes, I can also stand on any street corner in Russia and yell "the
U.S. sucks" and no one will arrest me!

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm