Re: obsession

--- Jeff wrote:

> -My kid's favorite song is "Boris the Spider".  She
> calls The Who "loud
> music".  Fair assessment for a 4-year-old.
I love hearing about how the little kids like Boris
the Spider.  That's the way my little brother is, but
I slowly hooked him because first it was Boris and the
it was Who Are You, he found the "Who the fuck are
you" lyric particularly enjoyable.  My little bro is a
Who fan in training.  It's so cool because he
absolutely detests the music that I hate and my mom
told me that he gets quite depressed when I move back
to school because all my music goes with me.  He says
now that his favorite songs are Won't Get Fooled Again
and My Generation.
I think of Boris the Spider being to The Who what
Yellow Submarine is to the Beatles.  Those are the
ones that the little ones really like.

Shanna