obsession

Since I posted the question, I guess I should answer it.

"How does your Who obsession play in the non-Who world?"

As I lead a fairly compartmentalized life, there is more than one answer.

-My wife is very supportive.  She was looking into travel arrangements to
London until I stopped her.
-My kid's favorite song is "Boris the Spider".  She calls The Who "loud
music".  Fair assessment for a 4-year-old.
-I have tried (without much success) to enlist buddies to join me in some
Who love.  They all think I am having some sort of adolescent throw-back.
 Of course, any comments from them invite me to give them crap about
their frivolous hobbies.
-I am closeted at work and with all others in my sphere.

I enjoyed reading all the responses.  Thanks!

Jeff