Non-who reactions

Well, here is my two cents to the train of non-who  human reactions to my
affliction;

Well,  my wife doesn't understand, buut she accepts my needs to see and
hear the band. she refuses to join me - even to see TOmmy on stage, or the
Who this summer (a life high point).

My friends, John joins me in my affliction (as a high school music teacher,
he has his students play who songs on guitar...and I'm working on him to
have his band perform the Quad compliation for bands (I have the sheet music)

In my classroom (I too teach high school, math and computer science), my
desktop is a rotationg series of Who shots. The Maximum R and B poster is
painted on the ceiling above my desk (by me), my students hear The Who a
lot in class (this fall thanks to MP3's from PT!!!! - yes, this music is
being performed by people the age of your grandparents -)I have grade 8'sa
bringing in their Who's Greatest Hits CD's to play...

Hey - teens think I'm cool, and they like my music - its not boring like
the Rolliung Stones (one of my Grade 11's said this after hearing those MP3's)

My peers, they don't get it.

Steve