Re: Baba / Pinball - Want ketchup with that?

I was surprised when I read the comments below -
"waited through Baba & Pinball" - am I missing something here??
are they performed in a dreadful way on this tour?
I'm still counting the hours to the london shows and have to say I cant wait
to hear Baba -
I've seen them 5 times but have never seen them play either of these songs -
(Quad shows....)
so how can 2 of the best songs of all time performed by the guys who did
them be a dull point???
no offence to the people who said this comment - I 'm just curious  &
surprised....

JC