Re: Baba / Pinball - Want ketchup with that?

Jeremy Craine wrote:  "how can 2 of the best songs of all time performed by
the guys who did them be a dull point???"

I did not assert this but I have felt this way.

These songs are relatively dull in relation to the more exciting songs that
have room for improvisation and mistakes.  The band has performed them so
many times and does not vary the arrangements much.  But then again, don't
listen to us.  You are right - they are great songs and can be very moving
if you listen with the right frame of mind.

I found myself moved by Baba at MSG, but I often hit the 'skip track' button
when listening to various live recordings of these tunes.

All things in moderation.  Enjoy!

Jeff