Re: obsession

> Question for the group:  How does your obsession
> play in the non-Who world?

Sorry I'm answering this late! But when I was 13 and
first started going out with my boyfriend, he wasn't a
Who fan. When we listened to the radio he would flip
the channel pass a Who song. One day I was listening
to Boris the Spider and he got hooked. Now nearly 3
years later when he here's a Who song on the radio,
not only does he stop and turns it up. But he's been
known to sing along on occasion! As for my friends,
they're used to me doing things not normal for my age.
So they're cool with it.
          -jess in jersey