re-Abuse of Who fan by non Who fan(s)

It's November 1982,I'm at the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Orlando,and I'm
trying to work out a schedule that will hopefully allow me to get to 7 or 8
concerts for The Who's farewell tour. So the guy behind the counter
asks me what is this all about. I tell him. He calls his buddies over,
about three, then tells them what I'm trying to do !
2nd Greyhound worker :' Must be a groupie !'
3rd Greyhound worker :' Another Who fan tour follower,there was one here
earlier yesterday !'
4th Greyhound worker : ' Rather spend my money on hookers!'
Counter guy: 'You sure You want to do this ?'
ME: now feeling like a dog with my tail between my legs,'Yes'
Counterguy : 'Speak up I can't hear you'
4th Greyhound worker: ' man I could get me some fine women with that
money'
ME: (whimpering) er how much ?
Counterguy: $199 plus tax
2nd Greyhound worker: 'They pay You for this ?'
ME; 'er no'
3rd greyhound worker : Say hello to Pete for me !' starts singing ' He's
a pinball wizard'
counterguy: 'Here's your ticket Have a nice day'
ME; breathless and speechless and dehydrating : 'Thanks mate'
Regards,
Derick.