RE: Sick, SICK People !

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>

>>I believe sexual orientation, as being attracted to either male or female,

>>is fixed. But I do not believe being attracted to children (or animals,
>>etc.) is the same thing. It seems to be more an obsession at that point.
>>And that's where it crosses the line.
>>Not that I believe in anyone being persecuted.
>
>I dunno.  I bet all the kinks are wired in.  The chemistry just has to
shift
>a little bit and it's socially unacceptable.
>
>keets

For what it's worth, and not to begin a whole non-who debate, particularly
on such a touchy subject,...........
The International Medical Community has the following listed in it's book of
International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9)under the heading of
"Deviation-Sexual":
bestiality, coprophilia, homosexuality, lesbianism, exhibitionism,
fetishism, frotteurism, masochism, narcissism, necrophilia, nymphomania,
Pederosis, pedophilia, sadism, sadomasochism, satyriasis, transvestic
fetishism, transvestism, voyeurism, and zoophilia.
The key word is "Diseases".
Any Diseased who freaks out there? ;-)  I mean, I thought I was safe until I
read the voyeurism. :-)
Hey, if you don't want people to look, shut your friggin' blinds!!!!!!! :-)

Listing these as "Diseases" implies a clinical/scientific cure should be
available.

I take no side on this issue, simply stating some facts.

Kevin in VT