Audiophenia

> It's not that long a mile, and it IS all worth it. What I want is as close
> to the concert experience as I can get.

Understood.

> but CDs just spoiled me, I guess.  After listening to all of them, I played
> an LP...and heard every effin' pop > and click on it. It was distracting,
> and I don't listen to music to be distracted.

That's weird.  I can still easily enjoy a vinyl record today & sometimes
even prefer it!

> I think this is the way most audiophiles think, though. Not just with The
> Who. We all have our likes and dislikes. If Face Dances had been done in
> the same was LAL was, it would have been a much better album. I am allowed
> to make judgements.

Judgements?  Let me check the rulebook on that.  I agree the FACE DANCES
(& IT"S HARD) reissues could've been better but I look at it like "oh well, that's
what we got!"

> how many boxed sets do YOU have which included every song that it
> should have...

One.  My Carpenters box set.

> Speaking specifically to the version of Young Man Blues, why issue an inferior
> track? Where is Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde, an out of print "B" side when all
> the reissues are said and done (apparently)?

These questions I cannot answer.  But like Stretch Cunningham once told Archie
Bunker during an important bowling match: "Arch, don't get your balls in an uproar."

> Have you been taking your medication regularly?

Every four hours as prescribed. :-)

- SCHRADE in Akron