Who fan abused by non-Who fan

A little glimpse into my personal life:

Yesterday was a beautiful day in suburban Boston -  balmy temperatures,
foliage turning red and gold punctuated by much green.  The neighborhood
kids are having great fun playing together and various parents of 4 families
are chatting.  A very civilized picture.

The grown-up chat turns to vacation destinations.
Neighbor:  I would love to go to Bermuda.
Me:  We went there a few years ago, it was great!
Neighbor (with smirk):  Did The Who play in Bermuda?

I have been a bit obsessive this summer, so I deserved that zinger.

Question for the group:  How does your obsession play in the non-Who world?

Jeff