RE: MP's vs. own recording equipment

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Going Mobile
>
>I suspect he was just playing around with the equipment he had (aren't we
all!).
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Ummmmmmm, Heh-heh, ummmmmmmmmmm......oh, never mind. ;-)

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: 2000 Tour CD Bootlegs
>
>You knew it had to happen.  I'm sure Pete knew it, too.  What is worse:
>swiping MP3's or bringing a taping device to a live show?
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Yeah, not much of a difference here, but I'd have to give the nod to the
swiping of MP3's.
Making money off of your own shoddy recording is one thing, but to take a
gift and sell it?
Well, that's simply not in the Wholiday spirit!

Now, on the other hand, and this is a serious request..................
Does anyone (now that all the tour is over) have a collection of all of the
MP3's from Pete's site burned onto CD and is willing to do a
E-mail me off list if interested.
A tree was being discussed at one point on O&S, but I haven't seen it
materialize yet.

Kevin in VT
(got a letter with the postal stamp "Happy WHO-lidays" on the front !!!! )