Re: Blue Red and Grey

>And IMHO he saved Its Hard from being a waste of time.  I think It's your
>Turn and Dangerous are the two strongest songs on that record they rival
>Eminence front and One life's enough.

Ha.  A man after my own heart.  You've named the very songs that make the
album worthwhile.

>His solo writing isnt as good as his Who output yes i agree.   P.S did i
>forget to mention.....Had enough, 905 and trick of the light.

Some of it is.  You have to recall that to get on the Who albums, it had to
be approved by Roger, Pete and (presumably) Keith, which insured that it was
some of John's better output.  There are songs on his individual albums that
rival the Who music, though.  Has anybody else got VANPIRES yet?  I posted a
review, but didn't hear any comments back.

keets