Re: Long Live Rock

    I think there is so much music out there right now and if you are not
happy with what you are listening to you need to search deeper

    Like if you turned on MTV and watched that for a half hour Yes I think
that everyone would come to the conclusion that ROCK IS DEAD
    but if you  really looked deeper than that like listened to some
underground bands and if you listen to the local radio you can even hear
some good SONGS there too everyonce in a while    ....but i would never say
that rock is dead as a whole    IMHO...
  but there is another  thing to remember you can like a band even if they
only have ONE song that you have ever heard .. A LOt of times now you only
hear one song from a band
   And i guess you can say I am from this generation and i do not like any
popular music and i don;t listen to new rock radio or buy there cd's  but
every once in a while there are some songs THAT ROCK!!

   -Seth

           39 days until THE WHO